1. Woman In Her House Wanting Light - Cuccodex.
2. Cucco House North East of Horon Village - Lon Lon Egg.
3. Maple - Ghastly Doll.
4. Woman With Indoor Swimming Pool South Of Tarm Ruin Entrance - Cooking Pot
5. Subrosian Chef's Kitchen West Of Dancing Hall - Lava Soup.
6. Goron Mountain, Biggoron - Goron Vase.
7. Sunken City, Vase Collector - Fish.
8. Cat In The Tree North East Of Horon Village - Megaphone.
9. Mt. Cucco Cave, Sleeping Man - Mushroom.
10. Syrup's Potion Shop - Wooden Bird.
11. Old Clock Maker In Horon Village - Engine Grease.
12. Windmill Man East Of Horon Village - Phonograph.
Before you start try this trick first make sure you have a "Mystery Seed." Now walk north a bit from Horon Village until you come to Talon's house. Inside you will find a number of Cuccos. Attack one of them with your sword until it gets mad and starts to attack. When it does throw a Mystery Seed at it and it will grow to a much larger size.
($ = spade sign)
Tell this to tingle after finishing the game - J$d
Tell this to one of the fairies in the forest - J$gQ
Beat the beetle on level 2
At the entrance to level 2, where one is in the past. The guide book tells you to use your shield to ward off the charging beetles and attack them with your sword. I found that that didn't work. I discovered that if you sprinkle two mystery seeds on each beetle (you have to do this really fast), the beetle will be carried off in a whirlwind.
Not enough codes for you? Search for more cheats at cheat codes club.
Or simply Click here to find more Legend of Zelda : Oracle of Ages cheat codes.
Don't like Cheat Mad?
Why not try viewing these cheat codes at one of these great cheat code sites:
Legend of Zelda : Oracle of Ages Cheat Codes at Jumbo Cheats
Legend of Zelda : Oracle of Ages Cheat Codes at Cheat Patch
Legend of Zelda : Oracle of Ages Cheats at A Cheat Codes
Legend of Zelda : Oracle of Ages Cheat Codes at Game Score